Promotion And Withdrawal Policy

  • If a student has to be withdrawn from the school, one calendar month’s notice or one month fee in lieu thereof has to be deposited.
  • Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Armed forces personnel.
  • Transfer Certificates for students withdrawn will not be issued until all dues are cleared.
  • Students can be asked to leave the school on disciplinary grounds for issues related to Physical Violence, Verbal or Physical Abuse, Theft or any other serious crime.
  • An application for Transfer Certificate must be submitted in the school office on or before 31st March, if a parent wants to withdraw his/her ward after the completion of an academic session.
  • Failing this the fee for one quarter of the year will be payable by the parent.
Scroll to Top